Profile

missmaverick: taken 01-Oct-09 2:00pm (bikes, phi delta pi)

Don't mock my world turtle!

Free Account

Created on 2009-11-09 22:23:07 (#456254), last updated 2013-06-25 (216 weeks ago)

0 comments received, 4 comments posted

49 Journal Entries, 89 Tags, 0 Memories, 4 Icons

View extended profile

Name:Maverick
Birthdate:Sep 30
I spend a good 80% of my time reading/writing/reccing fannish works (the other 20% is comprised of sleeping and occasionally stopping to eat). You can navigate the recs via my tags page.

I've also recc'd at [livejournal.com profile] epic_recs under the username [livejournal.com profile] lolitakun, and I've put links to that community at the bottom of those entries (under this tag.) I'm hoping you'll take a gander over there, the reccers are super-awesome, and rec a wide range of fandoms.
People [View Entries]
Communities [View entries]
Feeds [View Entries]
To link to this user, copy this code:
On Dreamwidth:
Elsewhere: